GIBC Digital helps businesses evolve by leveraging its core capabilities in customer experience, data intelligence, intelligent operational excellence, fraud and cyber and regulation and compliance, to create an integrated and individually tailored customer experience across your organization, harness the power of business analytics, and automate internal business processes.
Our global multi-disciplinary consulting services practice is comprised of management consultants, technology, and subject-matter experts spanning major industries, business functions and markets.
The Finance Business Analyst role is responsible for the following:
Project Delivery and Business Analysis:
- Create User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test cases for the Finance function
- Determine if technology solution delivered can support day-to-day Finance business and user scenarios, and ensure solutions meet requirements
- Manage work efforts and projects within tight timelines and budgets and produce project documentation and deliverables
Enablement of Operational Excellence:
- Develop operational procedures and provide training based on Target Operating Models (TOMs) & Technology solutions delivered
- Manage and implement the Finance-specific deliverables resulting from the TOMs
- Review and provide feedback on TOM documentation, which reflect business design changes
Experience and Skills
- 1-5 years of experience at an investment bank, preferably in a Product Control, Treasury or other Finance function
- CPA or CFA preferred
- Relevant hands-on consulting and project execution experience working with Fortune 500 companies and clients, a plus
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and apply it in appropriate ways.
- Dynamic presence. Demonstrates high energy and get-things-done attitude. Able to motivate others to take action and achieve the goal. Subtly forceful and commanding.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Acts like an owner/has an entrepreneurial mind-set. Brings new ideas to the company. Takes responsibility for achieving the goals and driving the company forward.
- Verbal and written communication. Able to synthesize information and communicate what’s important clearly and succinctly.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Problem solving. Comes up with clever solutions to problems. Looks for the root cause and isn’t satisfied with treating symptoms. Constantly looks for ways to improve the way we do things, so we can evolve quickly.
- Big picture thinking. Understands how the work fits into the overall objective. Keeps the goal in view and does not get caught up in doing a task for its own sake, so can easily adjust when something isn’t advancing the objective.
- Collaboration. Works well with others to achieve common goals. Sets ego aside to achieve what’s best for the company.
- All your information will be kept confidential.
- The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mold roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
- Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.