GIBC DIGITAL CAN HELP YOU COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION AND DIGITALLY TRANSFORM YOUR ORGANIZATION
Key Rules & Requirements
- Increased Jurisdictional Scope
- Enhanced Data Subject Rights
- Auditable Record Keeping of Data Processing Activity
- Legal Basis for Processing
- Increased Standard of Consent
- Mandatory Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Prohibition on Processing Certain Personal Data
- Privacy by Design and by Default
- Appointment of a Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Guidance on Cross Border Transfers of Personal Data
GDPR Solutions Services
GIBC ensures rapid delivery by balancing Business Criticality, Risk and Capacity to bring your organization into compliance. Our professionals have expertise combining cyber, regulatory, data, operational excellence, and customer experience to advise, design, develop and execute on the below solutions.
Outcomes: Digital Transformation with Information Governance
Organizations should seize this opportunity to create a competitive edge by building their brand as a trustworthy, customer-centric fiduciary. Creating a “Single View of the Client”, target operating model, and fostering a more data-centric, digitally-enabled culture will not only help with GDPR compliance, but can ultimately drive significant value for customers and increased revenue for organizations.