Join our New-York-based team as Marketing, Events & PR Manager. The successful candidate will develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing across all channels, plan events, and lead PR initiatives.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement multi-year strategic plan to expand B-to-B business.
- Create digital calendar and lead strategic and promotional planning, key digital campaigns.
- Lead implementation and project management of new site features and functionality to enhance and accelerate user experience with a consumer-centric vision and goals to meet KPIs.
- Create and implement email marketing and CRM strategy to optimize email conversion, customer retention and growth of customer database.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate and develop creative assets necessary to support all channel programs.
- Drive reporting and analytics.
- Plan and coordinate events for a global team.
- Drive PR initiatives to increase brand awareness.
- Develop and execute social-media-strategic plan.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and apply it in appropriate ways.
Dynamic presence. Demonstrates high energy and get-things-done attitude. Able to motivate others to take action and achieve the goal. Subtly forceful and commanding.
Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Acts like an owner/has an entrepreneurial mindset. Brings new ideas to the company. Takes responsibility for achieving the goals and driving the company forward.
Verbal and written communication skills. Able to synthesize information and communicate what’s important clearly and succinctly.
Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Problem solving. Comes up with clever solutions to problems. Looks for the root cause and isn’t satisfied with treating symptoms. Constantly looks for ways to improve the way we do things, so we can evolve quickly.
Big picture thinker. Understands how the work fits into the overall objective. Keeps the goal in view and does not get caught up in doing a task for its own sake, so can easily adjust when something isn’t advancing the objective.
Collaboration. Works well with others to achieve common goals. Sets ego aside to achieve what’s best for the company. Works well in multiple self-organizing teams (in various roles) to achieve specific goals and then dissolve.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing, events and/or PR experience.
- Strong understanding and experience in digital media management (search, display, affiliate and social), targeting capabilities and tactics to drive conversion.
- Setting goals for channel performance (including Sales and ROI), tracking performance against goals and reporting performance to senior leadership.
- Strong analytical skills, results driven with an understanding of brand positioning.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Digital and social media savvy with excellent creative skills.
- Extensive experience within a B2B environment covering digital marketing programs preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in overseeing media, budgets and reporting across search, display, affiliate marketing and social.
- Proficient in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
The company offers medical, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation and a retirement savings plan.
- All your information will be kept confidential.
- The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mold roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
- Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.