GIBC Digital brings digital transformation to businesses by leveraging its core competencies in customer experience, business intelligence, fraud & cyber, regulatory & compliance, and automation to create an integrated and individually tailored customer experience across your organization, harness the power of business analytics, and automate your internal business processes.
The Business Support Manager is responsible for supporting GIBC Digital’s business in the US, EMEA, and APAC by managing diverse administrative functions. Functions managed may include: financial control/budgeting, and consolidation, personnel processes, audit/compliance, premises, and coordination of certain projects, training, service quality, process improvement, business continuity, or communication. May also consult with senior management to define and manage projects that encompass and impact many employees. Expectations will be high, but this role presents an excellent opportunity to contribute to an exciting and growing company, as we expand our capabilities and clients globally.
The Business Support Manager will be expected to do the following, while closely partnering and collaborating with teams across all regions:
- General Office management and administrative duties
- Corporate record keeping
- Company secretarial duties
- Resource management and administrative oversight
- Support for audit, compliance, workplace and premises activities
- Production of regular management information and associated metrics
- Support for financial control and budgeting
Must be committed to GIBC Digital’s Core Values:
- Excellence (quality)
- Extreme ownership (initiative)
- Integrity and transparency (authenticity)
- Hard work and determination (heart)
- Constant learning and improvement (evolution)
- Teamwork (collaboration)
Skills and/or Experience
Having the following skills and/or experience is required:
- Master of Business Administration
- Ability to analyze, determine, drive, and build solutions independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Broad knowledge across many functional business areas
- Ability to identify issues, create, and execute control plans
- Relationship management skills and ability to interface confidently with stakeholders of all levels, including senior executives
- Ability to align against a strategic priority and organize to deliver results
- Experience and knowledge of HR and data-privacy compliance-related requirements
- PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Trello, Slack expertise
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical persons
- Demonstrated leadership and assertiveness
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and apply it in appropriate ways.
Emotional Intelligence. Cable of recognizing emotions to discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goals.
Dynamic presence. Demonstrates high energy and get-things-done attitude. Able to motivate others to take action and achieve the goal. Subtly forceful and commanding.
Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Acts like an owner/has an entrepreneurial mindset. Brings new ideas to the company. Takes responsibility for achieving the goals and driving the company forward.
Verbal and written communication skills. Able to synthesize information and communicate what’s important clearly and succinctly.
Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
Problem solving. Comes up with clever solutions to problems. Looks for the root cause and isn’t satisfied with treating symptoms. Constantly looks for ways to improve the way we do things, so we can evolve quickly.
Big picture thinker. Understands how the work fits into the overall objective. Keeps the goal in view and does not get caught up in doing a task for its own sake, so can easily adjust when something isn’t advancing the objective.
Leadership. Establishes a clear vision, shares that vision with others, so that they will follow willingly, provides the information, knowledge and methods to realize that vision, and coordinates and balances the conflicting interests of all members and stakeholders.
Collaboration. Works well with others to achieve common goals. Sets ego aside to achieve what’s best for the company. Works well in multiple self-organizing teams (in various roles) to achieve specific goals and then dissolve.
All your information will be kept confidential.
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mould roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org