GIBC Digital Bahamas helps its clients compete in a digital world, and we are committed to making a big impact in the markets we enter. We are a fast-growing global technology company providing data intelligence, cyber-security and automation solutions to our clients.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our Training and Development team in Freeport as part of our expansion in the greater Caribbean region. Responsibilities include the following:
Develop and Manage Training Programs
- Translate requirements into training that will equip employees to work as consultants for GIBC Digital Bahamas and support their personal development
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations of employees and business
- Identify and assess current and future training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Develop or oversee the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals
Conduct and Facilitate Training
- Deliver training to new GIBC Digital Bahamas Trainee Consultants. The training will focus on GIBC Digital Bahamas Core Values, Operating Principles, Behaviours and Operational Excellence Methodologies, including Lean Thinking, and Fraud & Cyber
- Run multi-day training courses and events (up to 20 individuals per training session)
- Conduct effective training sessions on soft skills topics, deploy a wide variety of training methods
· Take an active interest in helping and coaching team members develop their skills and achieve their professional goals
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficiency in English (upper - intermediate level)
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint in particular)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Exceptional facilitation and coaching skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Previous commercial training/mentoring experience with a passion for training
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Professional soft skills training qualification and experience prefereed
The ideal candidate will embody the company’s core values by:
- Achieving excellence and taking extreme ownership of what they do for clients and the company
- Demonstrating integrity, hard work and a high degree of team collaboration
- Have a passion for continuous learning
- We offer a highly competitive salary, a full benefits package and a comprehensive training program.
- The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mold roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
- All your information will be kept confidential.
- Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.