GIBC Digital brings digital transformation to businesses by leveraging its core competencies in customer experience, business intelligence, and automation to create an integrated and individually tailored customer experience across your organization, harness the power of business analytics, and automate your internal business processes.
The Transformation Director – Robotics and Process Automation is responsible for growing and managing GIBC Digital’s consulting practice with a focus on Robotics Process Automation (RPA). He/she will have a deep understanding in and how digital technologies can be leveraged to drive transformation in mid-office and back-office operations to build deep client partnerships by advising them in the following areas:
- Analyze existing processes for automation opportunities
- Create business cases to support these opportunities
- Deliver end-to-end RPA roadmaps and blueprints
- Examine existing RPA programs to identify opportunities for improvement
- Advise clients on industry best practices
- Stay abreast of the latest technologies and work with them to incorporate into disruptive RPA solutions
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- A track record of consulting project delivery including actual RPA delivery / implementations relevant consulting and industry experience (10+ years) with at least 2+ years of experience with Robotic Process Automation technology required
- Knowledge of process and ability to produce project deliverables
- Ability to manage projects with in timelines and budgets
- Executive presence with strong business acumen, excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation) with the ability to interface and influence client’s key stakeholders including up to the C-level executives
- Proven knowledge in one or more of these areas:
Process Mapping, Application Recognition, Analytics, Advanced RPA Tool Understanding and Integration, Program Management, Banking, Financial Services or Insurance Industry experience is a plus
- The ability to innovate and quickly adapt to changing requirements is important for this role as well as the ability to synthesize information, identify themes and conceptualize roadmaps
- Must have the ability to understand existing application and data environment and how it could be leveraged
- Ability to manage complexity and deal with ambiguity
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree highly preferred; Bachelor degree required
- Ability to translate business requirements and document user stories and translate to development team
Experience and Skills
- Relevant work experience with a consulting firm such as Big 4, Bain, McKinsey etc.
- Experience working with international companies and cultural adaptability to work across countries and succeed in global organizations
- Hands on consulting project execution experience
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies and clients
- Experience working with Agile and SCRUM teams to deliver automation products to production
- Comfortable configuring jobs, robots, and workflow processes in “no code”/”low code” RPA tools.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information and apply it in appropriate ways.
- Emotional Intelligence. Cable of recognizing emotions to discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt to environments or achieve one's goals.
- Dynamic presence. Demonstrates high energy and get-things-done attitude. Able to motivate others to take action and achieve the goal. Subtly forceful and commanding.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Acts like an owner/has an entrepreneurial mind-set. Brings new ideas to the company. Takes responsibility for achieving the goals and driving the company forward.
- Verbal and written communication. Able to synthesize information and communicate what’s important clearly and succinctly.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Problem solving. Comes up with clever solutions to problems. Looks for the root cause and isn’t satisfied with treating symptoms. Constantly looks for ways to improve the way we do things, so we can evolve quickly.
- Big picture thinking. Understands how the work fits into the overall objective. Keeps the goal in view and does not get caught up in doing a task for its own sake, so can easily adjust when something isn’t advancing the objective.
- Leadership. Establishes a clear vision, shares that vision with others, so that they will follow willingly, provides the information, knowledge and methods to realize that vision, and coordinates and balances the conflicting interests of all members and stakeholders.
- Collaboration. Works well with others to achieve common goals. Sets ego aside to achieve what’s best for the company.
All your information will be kept confidential.
The seniority and salary of our new team member will vary depending on experience – we mold roles to inspire and challenge our team to learn and develop!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the high level of interest we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.